Well hello my Tipsy Thinkers , and welcome to my little blog where I'm hoping to review and talk about lots of products and place...

What To Expect

22:19 Leah Cecilia 0 Comments


Well hello my Tipsy Thinkers, and welcome to my little blog where I'm hoping to review and talk about lots of products and places and anything in-between!

This is a really new venture for me and as something I've always wanted to do I thought why not now? ❤

A quick list of what I have planned for some upcoming posts are...


💋 Beauty Reviews 💋
Brushes

  • Sleek 
  • Real Techniques
  • New Look 
  • Pennys
  • Hairspray


Products

  • NYX pore filler
  • No7 airbrush primer
  • Rimmel foundations 
  • Lip liners
  • Natural collection brow gel
  • PS brow cream
  • Inglot duraline
  • Seventeen Mascara
  • W7 Mascara
  • PS Matte Lippy
  • Wet'n'Wild Lippy (in shade bare it all vs MAC velvet teddy)
  • W7 Plumping gloss
  • Essence matt lippies
  • NYX lippies
  • PS Contour stick
  • Sleek Contour palette
  • Revolution highlighter
  • W7 banana powder
  • Benefit eye-shadow palette
  • NYX eye-shadow base
  • No7 eye-shadow palette
  • BH 120 palette second edition
  • Barry M glitter pigments
  • PS glitter pigments
  • MAC eye-shadows
  • Revolution palettes
  • W7 palettes
  • PS lip scrub
  • Sugar baby lip kit


and so so SOO much more!

 Keep an eye out for "SWATCH FEST" page where I will be swatching anything and everything!

Hair

  • XXL Live in punk purple and steel silver
  • Superdrug own brand dye
  • Colour freedoms toners
  • Lee Stafford "For hair that never grows past a certain lenght"
  • Silver shampoos and conditioners
  • Conditioning treatments
Others
  • Body sets
  • Nail polishes
  • Candles
  • Perfumes
  • Instax 8 camera
  • Makeup cleaning
  • Tips for travelling
  • & anything else!

Thanks for having a read and I cant wait to hear from anyone who might have a suggestion about what to try or what they think about stuff I've reviewed.

Also, anyone who thinks they would be a good contributor, a "Tipsie" if you will, drop me a message and we can talk about getting you guys up here!


Until then, Tipsy Tierney ❤❤

0 comments: